Sunny Spain

During Miri's Friday Painting Class at the Museum of Art, us parents are delegated into a little room that I guess is used to house various types of references (videos, slides, books - there is even MICROFILM!). Anyways, we're allowed to look at the books, so I picked up a little one called Alcazar de Sevilla. It's pictures and history of a castle in Spain. I really like some of the pictures and have made up my mind to sketch as many as possible during the next few weeks. I got mostly through with this one of the huntsmen's courtyard, where the hunters would gather to wait for the king, before somebody panicked and I had to go calm her down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Book of Kells: The Name Of Jesus

Cloaks But No Daggers

Cake Bawse - Irish Dance Birthday Cake